-10-

I threw my bag on the floor and crashed my body into hers, she bit down on my bottom lip hard, then kissed me. I held onto her waist, pushing her towards the kitchen, not allowing our lips to disconnect.

The second her back touched the kitchen counter she gasped. I pulled away from the kiss, locking eyes with her lustful pair.

"Jump up" I whispered.

She did with no hesitation. I pulled her into me, he legs wrapping around my waist. As we continued to kiss, I ran my hands up and down her legs, progressively moving closer and closer to her centre heat.

"Hm take me to the bedroom" she groaned in my ear. Holy fuck.

I carried her through to the bedroom, breathing heavily. I want her too. I really want her.

I dropped her on the bed and she smirked, letting out a soft sight as she propped herself up with her elbows.

Her legs were slightly apart. I placed myself in between her legs, joining my lips to hers again. I felt her hips moving underneath me. She groaned every time she bucked her hips. I smirked against her lips and lifted her skirt up, revealing her panties.

"Fuck" she breathed out pleasurably. "I need to take off my shirt. Its too hot in here"

She sat up and pulled it over her head, showing off her bra that matches her panties, and her incredible toned stomach. I have to think about this.

Shes not gonna...regret this, is she? I mean, she basically asked for this. She wants me.

"Camila" I breathed out. She mumbled in response.

"You...really wanna do this?" I asked her. She pulled me in and kissed me again, slowly sucking on my bottom like seductively.

"I want you to make me feel good" she mumbled.

Hm...well, I guess I better do that.

I lay her down and began kissing her neck, slowly making my way down to her shoulders, then her chest, to her stomach and then her thighs. She squirmed as I gripped her thighs and separated them a little before kissing her inner thighs. She was breathing heavily, the way she's whispering curses is so hot. So so hot.

"Please y/n" she whined seductively. Fuck, she really does want me.

"You have no patience" I smirked. She let out a breathy laugh.

"You're right"

"Do you want me to skip the whole teasing part?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, no...you're in charge" she mumbled. Hm. Im in charge?

"Ok thats hot" I spoke, biting my lip. I moved back up and connected our lips again. I kissed her a few times before deciding it was time to make her feel better than ever before.

I pulled her panties down with my teeth, kissing her skin softly. I dragged them down her legs and over her knees, throwing them to one side.

I very lightly kissed her centre heat, making her gasp a little. If thats her reaction to that...seriously does Eden even fuck his girl?

I separated her legs even more and glided my tongue all the way up, sucking on her folds.

"Oh my god" she moaned, making whiny noises every second.

I kept going, she really digs the sucking. Her hips rolled, her abs were tensed up. Shes so sexy its unreal.

I brought my fingers to her entrance and teased her again. She hummed in pleasure, begging me to 'make her cum'. She was so wet, so good. She tasted incredible, I could eat her out for days.