-28-

Camila's POV

I stood at the doorway, watching her sleep. I didn't sleep beside her last night, but god I wish I could've. I sleep so much better when I'm beside her.

Her alarm started beeping which startled me. Shit, she's gonna wake and see me standing here, staring at her like a creep.

Wait...why did she set an alarm? Its Saturday.

She rolled over and stopped the alarm from ringing before looking over at me. She rolled her eyes and threw the bed covers over her body again.

"How the fuck did I end up here?" She groaned. I smiled a little. Someones grumpy.

"You were pretty drunk" I replied to her.

"Well, I'm gonna head home"

"You don't want coffee or anyth-"

"No"

"Breakfas-"

"Stop acting like nothing has happened, like nothing's wrong" she cut me off.

I clenched my jaw, looking down at the ground.  I know this whole situation is a mess, but I'm just trying to talk to her.

"Im sorry..." I breathed out.

Y/n shook her head. "No you're not. You're not sorry, you don't care and you really fucked up"

"Im trying to make things better between us" I said to her.

"You aren't trying hard enough" she said firmly.

"What do I need to do, y/n! Please help me" I begged, wanting nothing but her.

"You want to be with me, Camila?" She asked.

"Yes, y/n. Thats all I want" I breathed out as she walked closer to me.

"Then fight for me. Fix this mess and fight for me because its gonna take a lot to get me back" she spoke before pushing past me.

Fight for her. That's what i'll do.

----

"Babe, I was thinking we could get married on a beach in Hawaii or something cool like that. What do you think?" Eden asked. He keeps coming up with all of these stupidly spontaneous ideas.

I don't even want to marry him.

"I don't wanna plan anything yet" I informed him.

"Why?" He asked, looking away from his laptop. "I was planning on marrying in the next few months"

I laughed as if he was joking. "Not gonna happen"

He frowned at me. I hurt his feelings?

"But babe..." be breathed out.

"Eden, I don't wanna get married right now" I said to him. He threw his hands in the air.

"But you said yes!"