-11-

I sat at my desk, tapping my pencil against the table, wondering how I'm gonna face my brother knowing i've slept with his girlfriend. Im a terrible person...but I actually think Im falling for Camila. That makes this even worse.
Shes all I can think about...

"Y/n get on with it" my history teacher yelled, making me jump.

"Woah I'm sitting right here. Theres no need to yell like that" I groaned. She stood up and held the the door open. Seriously?

I rolled my eyes, knowing that was my queue to leave.

"Where am I supposed to go?" I groaned. She walked ahead of me and signalled for me to follow. I walked down the corridor complaining in my head. Why hasn't this woman retired yet? She's like 150 years old.

She stood and tapped on Miss Cabello's door then walked in. I faintly heard Camila speaking, then my history teacher turned to me.

"You'll work in here" she spoke, opening the door wider. What? Is that really a punishment?

I walked in, the door slammed behind me and Camila took off her glasses as she glared at me.

"What did you do?" She sighed.

I raised my hands in the air. "Honestly, absolutely nothing"

She shook her head as a smile began to appear on her face.

"Why am I here anyway?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Well, you seem to work better when I say so. Your other teachers and I agreed that it'd be best for you to come here to work whenever you disrupt the class" she explained.

"But I barely disrupted the class!" I groaned, throwing my head back.

She chuckled lightly. "What happened?"

I shrugged. "She yelled at me because I wasn't doing my work, it was totally unnecessary and I told her that"

She shook her head, smiling slightly.

"Why weren't you doing your work?" She then asked.

"I was thinking"

"About what?"

"You"

She pursed her lips and looked down at her desk. Oh shit, I just made things awkward.

"Why?" She asked quietly.

I shook my head, not knowing how to answer this.

"Eden comes home tonight, right?" I asked her. She parted her lips slightly as she nodded.

"Yes, he does"

I nodded slowly, sitting on the desk in front of hers.

"Have you...had the chance to add everything up?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged. Fuck why does this have to be so awkward?

"Well...he's my brother...he's your boyfriend...you and I slept together" I spoke.

She clenched her jaw and looked down as she shook her head.

"I...I wasn't thinking" she whispered. I frowned a little.

"Wasn't thinking?"

"It was just a fling" she breathed out. I shook my head, not believing her. It wasn't just a fling...she said she wanted me, and it was more than just sex she wanted. I know it.