03 | Joey Birlem

Y/n's P.O.V.

@/adorablebirlem: you don't deserve joey

@/birlemsbabw: stay away from joey

@/joeysbirlem: joey doesn't like you.

Recently, I have been getting a lot of hate from Joey's fans. They tell me that I don't deserve Joey, and that I should just leave him, whether that be online or in person. Today, that is what I am planning on doing.

I grabbed my phone, and texted Joey...

Y/n: Goodbye, Joey. I love you so much, but this had to be done. Fans tell me that I don't deserve you, and I'm starting to believe them.

My phone immediately started to blow up with what I'm guessing were texts from Joey. I couldn't answer, though. I needed to leave him for good.

|~|

I sat in my living room crying, when a knock came on the door. "Who is it?" I sniffled.

"Joey," they answered, "open the door. I need to talk to you."

I walked to the door, and opened it, allowing Joey to come in. He immediately pulled me into a hug, and cried with me.

"I know this hate gets hard sometimes, Y/n. But you always have people to go through it with," Joey said. "I love you so much. I doesn't matter what they think, or what they say. It only matters about what we think."

"You still love me?" I asked, sniffling.

"Of course," he nodded.

|~|

@/JosephBirlem: Please stop hating on, y/n. She does nothing but love me. You guys are crazy if you think that I need better than her because there is no one better than her. If you were a true fan, you wouldn't hate on my own girlfriend. I love you, @/y/t/n😘❤

Joey smiled at me reading the tweet. "Forever and..." he waited for me to respond.

"Always," I smiled.