26 | Hunter Rowland

Y/n's P.O.V.

As I walked up the steps, my heart started beating out of my chest. Today, Hunter and I are babysitting Ashton. I hope this goes well!

I rung the Rowland household's door, and immediately Hunter answered.

"Hey, babe!" his perfect smile started to form.

"Hello, baby!" I slightly giggled. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as Hunter started to talk again.

"You'll do great! Plus, I'm here too!" he laughed.

I could hear footsteps stomping down the hallway. "Y/n!" Ashton jumped into my arms, and hugged me.

"Hey, bubby," I lifted him up off the ground. "How are you?"

"Great!" he replied. I put him down, and we all walked into the living room.

Hunter, Ashton and I played games like Twister and Just Dance... obviously I won all of them.

"Let's watch a movie!" Hunter suggested.

"Yeah!" Ashton and I yelled.

"Okay," Hunter got up and picked the movie Sing.

Halfway through the movie, Ashton fell asleep, and I started to get tired too.

"Babe, I'm tired," I whined, cuddling up to Hunter.

"Okay," he smiled and turned the TV off. "Don't worry, you did great today!"

"Awe, thanks,"I smiled back.

"You'll be a great mom to our children someday," Hunter pulled me closer to his chest as I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

•••

A/n - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10.9K VIEWS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS💗