07 | Nathan Triska Pt. 1

Y/n's P.O.V.

I stared into my phone screen to my boyfriend for now nine months, Nathan. We sort of have a long distance relationship going on right now. He lives in Seattle while I, on the other hand, live in Florida.

"Hey, babe! How are you?" Nathan's face appears on my phone screen.

"Horrible," I complain. He gave me a face telling me to explain what was so horrible at the moment. "We really have to meet. I can't keep doing this through a freaking phone screen, Nathan! I need to see you in person."

"You know how it will be Christmas in a few days, right?" he asked, smirk appearing on his face.

I slowly nodded. "Yes," I replied.

"Be expecting a visitor," Nathan laughed.

"You're lying!" I yell, going completely out of my mind. "You're coming h-here to see m-me?"

"I talked it over with your mother, and she thinks that it will be a good idea," he spills. "Only two more days and you'll finally be in my arms, Y/n."

"I can't believe this! Nathan!" I shout. "How are you getting here? That's a lot of money."

"You're mom is helping me out. I will do anything to be there," he smiles. "I love you."

"Oh my god, Nathan! I love you way more!" I scream once again. "Two days."

"Two days!" he screams back at me through the phone.

After he said that, the connection stopped working, and facetime shut off. God, I hate distance!

"Y/n! Honey did you hear the news," my mom comes into my room carrying a couple baskets of clothes.

"About, Nathan?" I ask as she gave me a nod. "Duh!"

"Duhitzmark!" she laughed.

"Oh my god!" I chuckled.

"Well, I hope you're happy! That costed a lot of money," she sighed. "Anything to see you two together though. I know how much you love each other."

"Awe, thanks mom. Means a lot that you did this for me and Nathan to be together," I got up, and hugged her as tight as I could. "I love you."

"Oh, Y/n, I love you too," she hugged back, kissing my forehead. "Get some sleep now. We have to buy more clothes for when you meet Nathan," she laughed.

"Oh, right," I laughed back, laying down in my bed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Y/n," my mom left my room as I tucked myself into bed, and fell asleep thinking about Nathan.

|~|

A/n:
part two next😊