53 | Mark Thomas

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my couch watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's when my Mark texted me.

From: best friend
im coming overrrrrr

To: best friend
hurryyyyy, im about to start season 14 of Keeping Up With The Kardashian's

As I set my phone down, I could hear the doorbell ring. I jumped up from my seat and ran to answer the door for Mark.

"Y/n!" Mark smiled, picking me up to give me a hug.

"Mark!" we both laughed as he walked towards the couch and sat down.

"Okay, so I've finished the ep," Mark said, instantly making me jump up and go crazy. I'm just so proud of my little cookie (I don't know😂). "I wanted you to hear it first."

"Me? Whoa, I feel special!" I crossed my legs so that I was facing Mark. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and set it between us.

Hovering his finger over his ep, Mark said," Are you ready?"

I nodded. "Yes, of course," I yelled.

He hit his first song Down For A While. Tears slipped down my cheek as Mark laughed at me. "Why are you crying?" he chuckled.

"I'm just s-so proud of you," I covered up my face in embarrassment.

"Wow, y/n," he smiled, hugging me tightly. "I'm glad to call you my best friend."

"Awe, thanks Mark," I smiled, wiping the tears away. "I love you." I booped his nose and laughed.

"I love you more," Mark hit the next song as I enjoyed every minute of it.

•••

A/n - BEST FRIEND GOALSSSS😂❤