22 | Blake Gray

Blake's P.O.V.

I called y/n over a million times, but she still isn't answering her phone. I'm worried for her. Her ex-boyfriend, Logan, is back in town and y/n really needs to stay away from him. She needs to stay away from him so he doesn't hurt her again. I need to confess my feeling to her today before it's too late.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Blake has called dozens of times. He knows that I can't answer him because Logan is back in town. Blake thinks that he will break my heart again, but I know that he won't.

Blake's P.O.V.

I don't want to lose her. Not again. Not ever.

I knocked on the front door to y/n's house. Her face soon appeared and a frown molded onto her face.

"Hello," y/n sighed.

"Hey, I need to talk to you," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I can't. I'm so sorry," y/n responded, sounding sad.

"Please," I begged her, disappointed that Logan has taken over what she does.

"Fine, but let's go outside," she says, clutching onto the sleeve of her oversized sweatshirt.

"Y/n, I can't see you get hurt by Logan again. I need to confess something to you," I say.

"What is it?" y/n questioned.

"I-I love you," my heart rapidly beated.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was extremely shocked. I didn't know how to respond to that. Blake and I have known each other for years. I wasn't expecting this from him.

"I love you too, Blake," I truthfully answer. "I can't hide my feelings anymore..."

•••

A/n -
written by my best friend Bella_Triska XX