39 | {Requested Jacob Sartorius}

Leire's P.O.V.

I sat on the living room couch, watching as my parents fought back and forth. Every night after dinner ends the same.

I ran up the steps, and into my bedroom, slamming the door shut once I reached it. I cuddled up to the closest pillow, and cried into it.

After minutes of laying there, my phone started to go off. I started to smile once I saw the name "Jacob🤘" come up. I answered the facetime call, and watched as his face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, Leire! How ar- Oh no, what's wrong?" Jacob asked, worry in his eyes.

"Same old, same old," I rolled my eyes.

Jacob nodded. "Do you need company?"

"I would love to!" my cries turned into laughs.

"I'll be over in less than five," he said. "See you soon!"

"Yeah," I smiled, "see you soon."

In the meantime, I walked into the bathroom, and took off my smeared makeup. After that, I went back to my bed, and started to tear up. I don't want to see my parents like this!

"Stop crying, babe," someone's arm wrapped around my neck, their head leaning against mine.

"Oh hey, Jacob," I wiped my tears on my sweater.

"Come here," Jacob laid on my bed, and pulled my into his chest. "Let it all out, I'm always going to be here for you. I hope you know that."

"I-I do," the tears started up again.

Jacob's hand lifts my head up so that I'm looking into his eyes, his thumbs wiping away the tears. "I love you, Leire," he sighs.

"Huh?" I asked.

Instead of answering, his lips pressed against mine. "I wanted to finally tell you that I'm in love with you..."

•••

A/n - this is probably so bad, but i hope you like it leirexsartorius