36 | Simon Britton

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was freaking out because I finally get to meet Simon's parents today. At first, I hesitated knocking on the door, but then I thought about how much this meant to Simon. I slowly took my right hand out of my jacket pocket, and placed it on the door, knocking several times before placing it back in my pocket.

"Hey, babe!" Simon smiled to me while opening the door, so I could get through. He led me into the dining room where his parents were. "Y/n, meet my mom and dad."

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Britton," I formed a slight grin.

"Please, call us Lori and Rick," Simon's mom said, reaching out her hand for me to shake. Her eyes looked happy, and genuinely pleased to finally meet me.

"Sit, babe," Simon pulled out a chair that was right next to him.

"Thank you!" I said before seating myself.

We all sat at the dinner table, and ate the amazing food that Lori made for us, whilst talking about Simon and I'm relationship.

"Thank you so much for the dinner, Lori!" I grinned, putting my jacket on.

"It was no problem, sweetie!" she said. "Oh, and one last thing."

"Yes?" I question, slightly frightened at what they were going to say.

"Welcome to the family," Rick and Lori said in sync. They came over and hugged me before I left.

•••

"Told you it wouldn't be so bad," Simon laughed.

"I guess you were right," I chuckled.

"I love you, and will see you tomorrow, babe" Simon kissed my lips before I went into my house.

"I love you more, babe" I said.

"LIESSSS!" he screamed, running down the block. I laughed at my little dork, and walked into my house.

•••

A/n -
Kelivingston20 'S REQUEST COMING NEXT!!!!!! AND 46K I CAN'T ANYMORE WITH YOU GUYS😘❤