05 | Mark Thomas

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Blake, stop it!" I laugh as he tickled me. He ignored my order and continued to tickle me. "Blake!"

"I'm not stopping!" he exclaimed, tickling me some more. "You shouldn't have done that!"

"Are you kidding me? It was a cupcake, Blake! A freaking CUPCAKE!" I yell, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"You know how much I love my cupcakes, y/n!" he laughs as the tickling started to slow down.

Blake finally stopped and gave up, accidently collapsing on me, our lips gently touching. I could tell that he didn't mean to do that by the sorry look in his eyes.

"I'm so.." he tried to apologize, but someone cut him off.

There Mark stood, in the doorway. "What's going on!" he yelled.

"It isn't what it looks like, Mark!" I try to say before Blake gives his apology speech to him.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n! Mark, I didn't mean t-" he said before Mark cut him off yet again.

"Get out!" Mark yelled, pointing to the door. "Now!"

Mark started to make his way over to me. "Mark, please let me explain," I pled. "This was one big misunderstanding."

"Save it, Y/n. I know that you like Blake!" he exclaimed. "You always have."

I stood there silent.

"I'm leaving. I never want to see you again,      Y/n," Mark stormed up the stairs, and into my bedroom to collect the rest of his belongings.

"Listen to yourself, Mark! Blake and I are just really good friends. After all, we have known each other for eight years," I stood in the doorway, trying to calm him down.

Mark stopped and looked down at the bag of his clothes. With the room becoming silent, Mark took the clothes out of the bag.

He let out a sigh, knowing that what he had said was wrong. I slowly made my way over to him, giving him a hug when I reached him.

"I'm sorry for not believing you, Y/n," Mark whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you."

"I forgive you," I whisper back, kissing his cheek. I watched as his frown became a grin. "And I love you too, Markus."

|~|

A/n:
this is really bad😂