43 | {Requested Mario Selman}

A/n - i can't answer my pms so if you want an imagine, just comment. and we are almost at 80k! wowwwwwww!
this one's for MaribleMarieRobles

Marible's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the tour bus along with my best friend, Mario. We were playing truth or dare when I got a phone call from my mother. I quickly accepted the call, and walked to the bedroom.

•••

She ended the call telling me how much she missed me and loves me. I instantly broke down into tears, realizing that I have over two months before tour ends.

Mario's P.O.V.

I heard Marible's soft cries coming from the bedroom. I plopped myself down next to her, and hugged her as tight as I possibly could.

"What's wrong, Marible?" I asked.

"I miss my family," she sniffled.

"Tour is gonna be over before you know it," I smiled, hoping she would. To my surprise, Marible did. We hugged one last time before we started up Truth or Dare again.

•••

"Alright, guys! I have a surprise for Marible!" I screamed into the microphone, watching as hundreds of fans start chanting her name for her to come out onto stage.

Marible's P.O.V.

I stepped out onto stage, nervous as to what the surprise was. Mario walked over with a smirk on his face, and a bandanna in his hand. And before I knew it, I was getting blindfolded.

"On the count of three, take it off!" Mario yelled. The crowd went wild over whatever he had brought out. "Count down with me!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

I took the blindfold off, and fell to the floor. Standing there was my mother, father and sister. They ran up to me and embraced me in their hug.

"Best...surprise...ever!" I panted into the mic before collapsing Mario and I onto the stage. "I love you, best friend!"

"I love you more, Marible!"