46 | Shawn Mendes

Y/n's P.O.V.

Today is the day of the VMA's and Shawn and I were currently getting ready to leave. I was wearing a black bodycon dress along with blue heels while Shawn was wearing his normal black shirt, black skinny jeans and shoes.

"Babe, are you ready?" he asked, peeking into the bathroom.

"Yup!" I smiled.

•••

I watched as Shawn got up from his seat and walked backstage. He was getting ready to preform There's Nothing Holdin Me Back. The lights dimmed and the crowd cheered and screamed Shawn's name.

After his amazing performance, Shawn came back over and sat in his seat. "That was outstanding, babe! Probably one of the best so far!" I smiled, proud of how far he has come.

"Thank you, hun! You're the best," he placed a kiss on my cheek before turning and watching the next performer.

As the award show went on, it was time for the award Shawn was nominated for, Hottest Male Artist. "And the nominees are: Justin Bieber, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Shawn Mendes," the announcer said. "And the winner is...SHAWN MENDES!"

"Ahhhhh! Shawn you won!" I yelled, practically crying.

Shawn ran up to the stage and accepted the award after saying a little speech. "Thank you, I couldn't have done it without my amazing supporters. I love you guys," he ended before walking back up to his seat.

"I'm so proud of you, Shawn. I knew you could do it, babe!" I said.

"Thank you for being here every step of the way, y/n," he kissed my lips. "I love you."

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 100K, I'M CRYING! I LOVE YOUUUUUU💗