15 | Simon Britton

Y/n's P.O.V.

"I have a surprise for you, y/n," my boyfriend for two years, Simon, smirked, pulling out a bag from behind his back. "Open it."

I took out all of the scrunched up tissue paper to find Minnie Mouse ears. Simon pulled another pair of ears from behind his back...they were Mickey's ears.

"We're going to Disneyland!" Simon announced, screaming at the top of his lungs.

I laugh, and put the ears on my head. We looked ADORABLE!

"When are we leaving, babe?" I asked, slightly laughing at the weird dance that he was doing.

"Right now," he smiled, running up the stairs grabbing a bag of clothes that he had already packed for me. Simon and I both walked out of the door, and into his car, speeding to Disneyland.

•••

Simon shook me until I woke up. "Princess, wake up. We're here," he whispered.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. "Yay!" I hopped out of the car, stopping to admire the beautiful castle that was ahead of me.

"Beautiful," I whispered under my breath.

"Not as beautiful as you though, babe," Simon placed a kiss on my lips.

"I can't with you anymore, Simon!" I whine. He is just so perfect!

"You know you love me," he licked his fingers, and drew them through his eyebrows.

I giggle, pecking him on the lips, "Yes, yes I certainly do."

The both of us walked throughout the park, only stopping to ride the rides, or to meet our favorite princesses. Simon and I then made our way to watch the fireworks at the castle.

I snuggled into Simon's chest, and watched the bursts of color form in the night sky.

Soon enough, the firework show ended, and Simon and I found ourselves at our hotel room.

"Room service?" Simon raised an eyebrow.

"Sure!" I gave him a small smile. "I want some GRILLED CHEESE!"

"Anything for my princess," he returned the wide grin that I had given him, picking up the phone to order the food.

•••

Simon and I devoured the delicious food until it was all gone. Simon smirked, and grabbed the chocolate ice cream from the tray. Something was going to go down!

"No Simon! Please don't!" I begged.

Simon ignored me, and booped the ice cream on my nose.

"Awe, babe, you look so cute with ice cream on your face!" he laughed, placing the two spoons that were on the tray in the bowl. Both of us ate the ice cream while watching some of our favorite Disney movies.