29 | {Requested Joey Birlem} DIRTY

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I can't wait for today because I get to see my best friend, who I have not seen in months, Joey. With him being on tour, I never really got to see him. We really miss each other. Joey bought me a pass for Playlist Orlando just so we can reunite.

I walk inside the huge building, instantly being surrounded by tons of people. I am still determined to get to Joey though. I push through the overwhelming crowds, and get to a corner to text him. Soon enough, he replied saying that we are going to meet up at his hotel room. As soon as he gave me the room number, I made my way up.

"Hey, Stephanie," Joey flashed a smile before embracing me in a hug. "I missed you."

"Hi, Joey," I giggled. "I missed you more."

"No chance," he says. "You wanna grab Starbucks?"

"Sure," I respond, walking out of the room side by side with Joey.

"Security has to come with us, so we won't be attacked," Joey points to three men in uniform that were standing behind us. Security escorted us out of the building, and followed us to Starbucks.

•••

We left as soon as we were done our drinks. Once back to the hotel room, Joey slammed the door, and locked it. He pushed me up against it, soon kissing me passionately. I tug on his plain white t, making him remove it immediately. I start kissing his neck ad he moans.

"You're good at this Stephanie," he groans before chuckling.

Joey soon led me away from the door, and to his bed. He removed his pants before removing mine, leaving us in only our undergarments. Then, Joey unhooked my bra, resulting in me covering up my body.

"Don't do that, Stephanie, you're beautiful," Joey reassures me.

I moved my hands away, and Joey smiles. "Do you want to do this?" he asks me. I nod as he grabs a condom from the beside table, and slips it on. He takes off my underwear and his boxers before entering me slowly. It does hurt. Bad.

"It's okay, it'll stop hurting soon," Joey wipes the tears that were falling from my eyes. "Tell me when to move."

I waited until it felt better. "Go," I groan, wanting more from him.

He nods, and his pace suddenly increasing. Our loud moans were filling the silence in the room. Soon, I felt a tight knot in my stomach.

"J-Joey, I'm close," I moan.

"Me too," he says, fastening up his pace.

We both eventually release. Joey lays next to me, and kisses me.

"I love you, Stephanie," Joey smiles.

"I love you too, Joey," I fall asleep in his arms.

•••

A/n - this was for StephBirlemSartorius HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTT❤

ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 15K! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT😊❤