17 | Hunter Rowland

Y/n's P.O.V.

"It doesn't matter! You cheated on me, Hunter! And with my best friend? I can't believe you right now!" I yelled to Hunter who was trying to apologize to me.

"I said that I was sorry, y/n. Is sorry not good enough?" he asked, staring right through me.

I looked down at the floor. "I'm over all of your sorry's! You never mean them anyway! We're over! You never cared for our relationship after all of these years," I calm down a bit.

"Oh really, y/n? You're right, I don't care about our relationship! You didn't either! This was all a fucking joke to you! I don't care about you anymore! Fuck you, y/n!" Hunter stormed up the stairs, grabbing a backpack, and stuffing clothes into it, soon slamming the front door shut.

I dragged myself up the stairs, and into my bedroom. Laying on the bed, I cried and cried. The same sentence kept flooding my mind.

"I don't care about you anymore!"

weeks later•

Hunter's P.O.V.

I feel horrible. I didn't mean what I said. Today, I decided to return to y/n's house to apologize to her, and to try to get back together. I rung the doorbell to her house. Y/n's mom soon answered.

"Hey, Mrs. Y/l/n! Is your daughter here by any chance?" I nervously ask with sweat dripping from my forehead.

She hesistated, but soon answered, "Yeah." I walked past her through the door when she stopped me. "Don't hurt her again, Hunter, please."

"I won't, I swear," I ran up the stairs, going into y/n's room without knocking.

I saw y/n laying on her bed, mascara stains down her cheeks. As I got closer to her, I made out the three deep, cuts going up y/n's arm. I put my head in my hands, tears slipping out of my eyes. I feel absolutely horrible!

I lay at the end of her bed. "Y/n, please wake up," I said as if she was dying while stroking her red cheeks.

Her eyes opened. "Hunter? Is that you?" she asked in shock.

"Yes it is," I let a small smile form on my face.

Y/n sat up, and her focus was all on me. "I thought you didn't care about us anymore."

"I didn't mean it, y/n. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. You're my everything, and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I can't imagine my life without you, y/n. I love you," I hugged her as tight as I could.

I could hear soft, little sniffles. "I-I just can't believe that y-you said them hurtful t-things to me. I really wanted to kill mys-"

I cut her off by kissing her. "Please promise me that you will be mine until the day we die. I don't know what I will do without you in my life. I really need you here by my side forever," I say.

"Hunter Rowland..." y/n looked my in the eyes as I nodded. "I promise to always be yours."

I kiss her once more. "Am I forgiven now?"

"Are you kidding me?" she laughed. "Yes you are."

"I love you so much, y/f/n." I yell, giving her another hug, making us fall onto the bed.

"I love you more, Hunter Bryce Rowland," y/n laughed. I cuddled up to her as we got lost in each other's eyes. She lay on my chest as I played with her long, beautiful hair until she fell asleep.

Man, I just love her!