06 | Mark Thomas DIRTY

Y/n's P.O.V. was

"Hey, Mark," I pulled myself onto Mark's lap, slowly grinding on him.

"Not now, y/n. Please," he pled, pushing me off him. But that didn't stop me. I just climbed back on. Struggling, I kissed down his neck.

"Show starts in 3," our friend, Jacob shouts into the room.

"We'll be there in a minute," Mark said. I sadly got off him. "This continues later, y/n." We both walked out of the dressing room and onto stage.

|~|

After a good three hours, the show was finally over. Mark and I left the stadium and headed straight for our hotel room.

Mark quietly shut the door and pressed me against it.

"You think it was hard preforming with a hard dick?" he asked with fury in his eyes. "Answer me, y/n!"

"N-no," I stuttered, "I-I don't think so."

Mark started teasing me by kissing down my neck, surely leaving hickeys down my body. He then threw my shirt on the floor and wrapped my legs around his waist, taking us to our bed.

Mark threw me on the hotel bed and hovered over me. He ripped my bra off, and with anger still in his eyes, he roughly sucked my nipples.

"I need you in me now!" I moaned as Mark licked my right nipple making it hard. He ignored my request. "Mark!"

He looked up and I smirked. Mark started to take my underwear off while I took his shirt off. He slipped off his boxers and came back into bed, joining me. He took a silver packet out of the drawer, soon slipping it on to his huge length.

"Ready?" Mark asked.

I nodded. "Mhm," I moaned.

He lined up with my enterence and slowly entered me. I whimpered signaling that I needed time to adjust to him. I gave him another nod and tell him that he could go. He went faster and faster.

His fingernails dug into the skin of my hips as he continued to hit my g-spot everytime.

"Fuck, babe! You're so tight," Mark said as I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum," I struggle to get out between my loud moans.

"Wait for me," he demanded, speeding up his wild movements. I could feel his back muscles contract and his pace getting sloppier. We both reached our highs, soon letting out. He eventually colapsed, hitting his sweaty body on mine. "Best night ever!" he smirked, and started to get up and went into the bathroom.

"It was," I winked as I followed behind him. I gasped when I saw all of the claw marks and scratches that I had made on his back.

"What's wrong, y/n?" he asked.

"Your back," I point to a scratched up back that belonged to Mark.

I turned to the mirror to find dark hickeys from my neck to my thighs. How am I supposed to cover that up for the show tomorrow?

"It's fine. No one will notice. At least I hope," Mark laughed at how scared I was.

"Okay," we both walk back to the messed up bed.

We both hopped into bed, a disgusted expression soon formed on my face.

"The whole bed is soaked, Mark," I felt my face go completely red.

"We can go into Jacob's room to sleep. He has an extra bed," Mark and I got dressed and headed for Jacob's room.

"Hey, Mark! Hey, y/n!" Jacob hugged us and led us in his room. "What happened?"

"Y/n and I needed a new bed because ours, uh, it kind of got destroyed," Mark said, embarrased.

"I know. I could hear y'all," Jacob laughed. "This will be your bed," he pointed to a bed that wasn't touched yet.

"Thanks, bro," Mark laid down as I followed him.

"Thanks, Jacob," I blushed again from how embarrasing this was.

"Anytime," he smiled. "Now get some rest. We have a show tomorrow."

|~|

A/n:
unedited