49 | Joey Birlem

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my couch with my friend, Joey, watching The Little Mermaid. It's Joey and I's favorite movie since we've met in preschool. I heard my phone go off, so I picked it up and read the message. It was from my boyfriend, Aaron.

Joey took a glance at the phone and huffed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," he pouted and walked up the steps.

I opened the door and invited Aaron in. He placed a kiss on my lips, obviously not hesitating, I kissed back. But this time was different. I felt nothing.

I pulled away. "Aaron, this isn't working out. I'm just not feeling anything anymore," I frown. "I think we have to break up.."

Aaron slammed the door shut and simply left. No words. No actions. Nothing.

I ran up the stairs trying to find Joey. "Joey?" I called his name, wanting to find him.

"I'm in here," I could hear the sadness in his voice. I opened the door to my bedroom, revealing a hurt Joey.

"What's wrong?" I try and hug him, but he just pushes me away.

"Don't you see?" he shouts. "I am so in love with you!" Joey pins me against the wall. "I've been in love with you forever.." Joey calms down a bit and puts his hands around my waist.

"Joey.." I trailed off.

"Hm?" he mumbled.

"I love you," and with that, Joey kissed me. I felt sparks. No. Fireworks.

"I love you way more," Joey smiled into the kiss as I jumped into his arms...

•••

A/n - i know, im slacking. i suck at updating, im running out of ideas :(