08 | Nathan Triska Pt. 2

Y/n's P.O.V.

As I rubbed my eyes, I saw Nathan standing there with a huge grin on his face under the Christmas tree.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, running into Nathan's arms that were wide open for me to run into them. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Y/n!" Nathan laughs as I hug him, bawling my eyes out. We eventually fall to the ground, still in each other's grasp.

"I-I can't believe this!" I climbed out of his arms. "You're here!"

"Well, believe it," Nathan joked, and hugged me again.

My mom grabs her purse from out of the kitchen, and starts to make her way out of the house.

I'm "I will be back in a little bit. I'm just going out with Nathan's parents," she said before locking the door.

I nod as Nathan and I are still appreciating our presence around each other.

We went throughout the day like we would normally do. Whether that be cleaning or cooking, we did everything together.

"Smile," he brings out his phone, and records a video of us sweeping while dancing to music.

@/NathanTriska: I am so lucky to have this girl in my life! I am so grateful to have had the chance of finally meeting you today! I love you so much y/n!

"Awe, Nathan," I smiled as he leaned in. As our lips connected, I felt as if sparks were flying.

"I love you, Y/n," Nathan planted another kiss on my lips.

"I love you a lot more, Nathan," I smiled as he lightened his grasp on my waist so we could finish cleaning.

|~|

A/n:
wishing i can do this with someone rn