14 | Harvey Cantwell DIRTY

Y/n's P.O.V.

Today was Harvey and I's 'Fun Friday' where we basically do whatever we want. Harvey decided that we would cuddle and watch movies together.

Right in the middle of the movie, Harvey got up, turned the TV off, and smirked. "We should have more fun tonight," he said.

I walked from the couch to where Harvey was standing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He brought us into my bedroom, throwing me on my bed.

Hovering over me, Harvey kissed my neck, making me want him even more than I already did.

He slipped my pants off, and threw them on my bedroom floor, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Harvey bit the elastic band, and pulled them down. He rubbed me down, causing me to moan in between Harvey and I's kisses.

"I...need...you...in...me!" I groan.

"Not yet," he smirked, and kept doing what he was.

Starting slow, Harvey stuck two fingers in me, causing me to pull on his dirty blonde hair. He was making me tighter and wetter by the second.

"Get in me!" I screamed as Harvey pulled his fingers out of me.

He got up and quickly took off his jeans. I felt Harvey enter me. I screamed a little because of how porwerful he slammed into me. Soon enough, the pain turned into pleasure, and we were in a mixture of fast and slow paces.

"Damn! You're so tight!" Harvey's pace got slower, meaning that he was about to cum.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I stuttered, soon letting out my liquids. I felt Harvey let out, and pull out of me.

"That was amazing!" Harvey smiled, pulling the covers to my bed over us.

"Yes it was," I lay my head on Harvey's chest, and watched Netflix until we both fell asleep.