04 | Jacob Sartorius

Y/n's P.O.V.

Today is my first real basketball game on a team. I'm happy to have my boyfriend for over a year now, Jacob, here to support me.

"You'll do amazing, Y/n, I know you will!" he shouts before I go out onto the court with my fellow basketball team members, soon starting to play the game.

|~|

I went back to where Jacob was sitting earlier, knowing that he was going to congratulate me for my team's win. As I approached his seating area, Jacob was nowhere to be seen.

"Have any of you seen, Jacob?" I ask some of his friends that were sitting there. They all shook their heads no. Where could he be at?

After searching the whole field, I walked to my parents, who had euphoria in their eyes from my win.

"I'm going to walk to the park," I say. They nodded, and told me to be home soon.

Once I arrived, I saw him sitting on a bench with another blonde headed girl. They were holding hands and talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I continued to walk over to them.

"I love you so much, Vanessa. I never want to lose you to another man," Jacob smiles, staring deeply into her eyes. "You are my one and only."

"One and only, huh?" I say, tears forming in my eyes. I kept the tears back, trying to keep it together.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Didn't you have a game?" he questioned me, obviously embarrased. His cheeks turned even redder than usual.

"I'm so done with you, Jacob! We're over!" I yell before I walk out of the park. I could hear his footsteps, faintly following behind me.

I walked into my house, and went upstairs to my bedroom. Soon after, the door opened, and revealed a hurt Jacob standing there staring into my eyes.

"Y/n, I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry," he sat next to me on my bed. "You're the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Then why would you do that? And on my first real game with my team! I can't believe you right now!" I rolled my eyes, pushing him off my bed. "And to think you loved me."

"I'm a huge jerk, but I still love you, Y/n, and I always will," he sighed standing up.

"I just c-can't trust you r-right now," I say between my cries. "Please go."

"But y/n-" Jacob pled.

"We'll talk tomorrow. Now go!" I shout as Jacob walked out of my room, and out the door.

For the rest of the night, I cried my eyes out. Why would he cheat on me after dating for over a year? Am I not good enough? Am I not what he wanted?

|~|

A/n:
hope you liked this one :)