35 | Shawn Mendes

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Ugh!" I groaned, walking up the stairs leading to Shawn and I's house. I had the worst day at work, my feet were aching, I was cold and starving.

I'm six months pregnant with Shawn's baby, and we are engaged, set to be married next year.

Once I opened the door, I threw my purse and keys on the floor, not caring if the contents inside spilled out everywhere. I just needed to sit down, and rest my feet for a couple minutes.

I held my growing bump, and felt the little kicks that were coming from my unborn babygirl.

"Babe?" Shawn called from our bedroom. I stood up, and waddled to where he was standing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey, babe," I huffed into his muscline chest.

"Hi, beautiful. Rough day?" he asked. I instantly nodded. Shawn hugged me tighter, making sure not to strain my stomach.

Shawn pulled away, looking at my disappointed and sad face. He pressed his lips onto mine, knowing that his kisses always made me feel better.

"How's my babygirl doing?" Shawn questioned, leaning down to my stomach, and holding the sides, gently placing a kiss on it.

"She's been kicking all day," I rolled my eyes. "I feel sick."

"Awe, go get changed into one of my shirts, and we can lazy around for the rest of today," Shawn smiled, handing me one of his most comfortable shirts.

After I went in the bathroom, I changed into Shawn's shirt, a pair of sweatpants and threw my hair into a messy bun.

When I exited the bathroom, Shawn wasn't in the room anymore. Instead, he was in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Whatcha making, babe?" I asked, extremely hungry.

"Alfredo noodles," Shawn smiles, taking the pot off of the stove, and pouring the sauce on them.

Shawn put the noodles on two plates, and carried them out into the living room. I followed behind carrying two cans of soda. We both ate our food whilst watching out favorite shows.

After we were done eating, Shawn and I cuddled up under a warm blanket. I laid on Shawn's chest while we both lay sideways. I watched as Shawn's hands were tracing a random pattern on my stomach. This is where I felt safest, under Shawn's arms while he kissed on my neck gently.

"I love you, y/n," Shawn said.

"I love you more, Shawn," I snuggled deeper into his embrace. I then felt the baby kick yet again. "Can you not right now?"

"What? Did I do something?" Shawn panicked.

"No, not you. The baby," I laughed.

"Oh," he said before directing the conversation to our daughter. "Hey, princess, mommy's had a rough day at work, could you give her a little break...for daddy?"

"You're the best at discipline, Shawn," I laughed.

"Ain't I?" he chuckled. "I think we should be getting to be now, it's very late."

"You're right, goodnight, babe. I love you," I whisper in his ear.

"I love you more, baby," Shawn placed his hands back on my stomach while I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

•••

A/n -
how in the heck do we have over 40k already?!?!?! im so confused...like how? thank you guys so much for the sweet comments and the support on these imagines. literally like 6 imagines ago, i had 15k views. WOW, I'M SHOOK!! i love you guys, X