60 | Brandon Rowland {2}

Y/n's P.O.V.

Two weeks. Two weeks without texting or calling Brandon and I have to admit, it is hard.

Luna and I are no longer friends, I broke it off with her too. She didn't seem to care that she was dating my boyfriend at the same time I was. She didn't care that she hurt me.

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling, all I'd been doing for the past two weeks. Tears still fall when I think of Brandon. Is he happier with her? Does he love her more? Was I not good enough for him? Thoughts flooded my mind.

I got on my laptop and turned on YouTube, the only thing that has been keeping me smiling these two weeks. My phone dinged, showing a text from Hunter.

•••
From: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        are you free, y/n?
To: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        yes
From: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        can i take you out? I wanna show you how a real man should treat you :)
To: Hunna Rowboat🛥
         are you sure? what about your brother? wouldn't he hate you for that?
From: Hunna Rowboat🛥
          hes too occupied on luna to even notice
To: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        what time Hunter?
From: Hunna Rowboat🛥
          ten minutes
To: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        fine, pick me up in ten
From: Hunna Rowboat🛥
           YES!!!!! I've been dying for this
To: Hunna Rowboat🛥
        😂
•••

I scattered through my closet finding the right outfit. Once I was finished, I wiped off my makeup and applied mascara and lipstick. Then, I headed downstairs and waited for Hunter.

"You look gorgeous," Hunter said as I got into the car. He seemed so happy that I accepted this "date" and honestly I am too. I kind of caught feelings for him in that two week period because he was the only one here for me. "Thank you for coming."

I flashed a smile. "Thank you for inviting me," we both laughed. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere...special," he smirked, eyes focused on the road ahead. After twenty or so minutes, Hunter announced that we were here. "Surprise!" Hunter grinned.

We were where the Rowland's had their first meet and greet. A small park that could fit around 70 or 80 people.

I smiled yet again. "You remembered?" I asked, completely in shock. "How'd you remember?"

"I always remember the important things in live and meeting you was one of them, y/n," Hunter led me to the exact place where he stood at the meet up. "Right here. I met an angel right here."

I blushed, wanting to cry tears of happiness. Hunter pulled me in for a hug and whispered, "Y/n, I love you." I smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"Really?" I questioned as he nodded. "I love you too, Hunter." He kissed me. The real, loving kiss that I longed for...

•••

A/n -
im honestly in love with this and hope you guys love it too :)❤️