38 | {Requested Mark Thomas} DIRTY

Maddisen's P.O.V.

I woke up without my husband, Mark. I then heard the shower start running, so I guess he was in there.

After sitting in bed checking my social medias, I heard dinging coming from Mark's phone. I leaned over, and grabbed his phone off of the bedside table. It was blowing up with messages from the contact name, "Princess😘"

"MARKUS THOMAS!" I screamed. "What the hell is this?"

He turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of the bathroom. "What are you talking about, Maddisen?" Mark asked.

"You're cheating," I begin to cry.

"No I'm not, I promise," he furrowed his eyebrows. "Let me see."

I handed Mark his phone.

"That's my ex girlfriend, babe. I guess I haven't changed her name," Mark shrugged his shoulders. "I love you and you only."

He kissed my lips gently as I kissed back.

"I'm sorry, babe," I reluctantly said.

"Maddisen, you're just paranoid," he kissed me passionately. "I would never cheat on you."

Mark carefully laid me on the bed as he began to grind on me. I let out a small moan. He kissed down my neck, stopping at my collarbone to remove the oversized shirt that I had on. He sucked on the top part of my breast, leaving a love bite behind. Mark slid my panties down, and threw them somewhere in the room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mark questions before continuing. I nod continuously.

He took his towel off, and thrusted into me. I didn't really have to adjust because I was already used to his big size.

Mark let out a relieved groan as I did the same. We both needed this. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders to give him better access.

"Damn, Maddisen, you're so tight!" Mark yelled, starting to fasten up his pace. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!'' I yelled. "Faster!"

Mark did as he was told. After a couple more thrusts, we both gave out at the same time.

He leaned down, and kissed me. "I love you, Maddisen," he whispered, cuddling up to me.

"I love you more, Mark," I smiled, laying in his arms.

•••

A/n - this is so horrible, but i hope you like it duhitzmaddisen