37 | {Requested Joey Birlem}

Kayla's P.O.V.

"Oh no!" I gasp, holding the positive test with two lines on it, praying that they would just disappear. But after a couple minutes, I knew that they weren't going away, I was pregnant with Joey Birlem's baby.

I sat there, back pressed against the cabinets as memories flowed through my mind. Joey is going to be home any minute now, and I didn't want to worry him, even though this baby could change our lives forever. I mean, everything happened so fast, Joey and I just graduated from college, and moved in right after. Are we really ready for a baby right now?

I couldn't help it, tears started streaming down my face. I can't handle a kid with Joey always going on tours. I covered my face with my hands, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Kayla? Baby?" Joey called from outside the door.

I cleared my throat, and said, "I'll be out in a second."

I couldn't keep this huge news from my boyfriend, the father of my new, unborn child. I stood up, looking in the mirror as I took a shaky breath. It just has to be done.

I heald onto the railing as I walked down the steps leading to the living room. Joey sat on the couch watching TV. Once he heard me, his focus was all on me.

"Is everything okay, babe?" Joey asked once I was seated, noticing the tear stains on my cheeks.

"No, not really. I have something to tell you, Joey," I said. Immediately, I started to breakdown, sobs whirling out of me.

"Baby, please tell me what's wrong so I can help you," he said, pulling me onto his lap, rocking me back and forth.

"Joey, I'm- I'm pregnant," I say, starting to cry even more because I knew I just ruined his life. "I'm sorry, I know that I probably just ruined your life, and that you probably want to leave me."

"No," Joey took a deep breath. "I'm not going to leave you. I mean, I am a little shocked, but I would never leave you, baby or not. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Kayla."

"What about your fans?" I cried out.

"This baby is ours, and it's here to stay, whether they like it or not. This is the beginning of our family, our future. Sure it may be a little early, but we are in this together," Joey cupped my cheeks, and kissed me.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "What about your career, Magcon, our parents?"

"I'm here to stay," he smiled, placing his forehead against mine. "I'm never leaving. Sure, life will get harder, but I know we can deal with it. We can do it together. We'll be the best parents we can ever be!"

"Joey, I love you," I whispered, digging my head into his chest.

"I love you more, Kayla," Joey said, holding onto my stomach. "And I love you too, kiddo."

•••

A/n - hope you liked it Kelivingston20
worked hard on it