56 | Joey Birlem

Y/n's P.O.V.

I sat on my couch, watching tv, trying to distract myself from missing my boyfriend, Joey. Right now, he's off on tour doing what he loves most: meeting his fans. A dinging sound went off from my phone saying that Joey texted me.

From: My World 🌎
hope you're doing well at home, babygirl. i miss you so much, but i'll be home before you know it. i love you

I instantly tried to FaceTime Joey, but he only declined it. I laid back down and sighed, only wanting to hear Joey's voice while he was away from me.

To: My World 🌎
i miss you more :( can you FaceTime me? i really miss your voice

From: My World 🌎
i have something at the front door for you. RUN! IT'S FREEZING!!!!

I covered my mouth, instantly thinking that Joey would be standing at my front door, but I started to doubt myself. Why would he be here when he should be in Indiana? I shrugged my shoulders and ran to the front door. As I turned the doorknob, I could here familiar voices coming from outside. I pulled the rest of the door open and jumped into Joey's arms.

"Wh-? H-?" I yell, causing Aaron, Charles and Mark to chuckle.

"They told us to come home because it was snowing so much that they didn't think anyone could leave their houses by tomorrow," Joey replied. "And because I've missed you so much, I came home."

"We'll see you next week when it stops snowing, bro!" Mark, Charles and Aaron said, giving us hugs before they were off to their homes.

"I missed you," I smiled.

"I've missed you more, babe," Joey kissed me and took us to our bedroom. He slammed the door and pushed me up against it. "And especially this..."

•••

A/n - kinda dirtyyyyy...😏