10 | Zach Clayton

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n, are you ready yet?" Zach asked from downstairs. "We have to leave in five minutes."

"Give me one more second," I said. I slipped on my wedges, and walked down the stairs, soon facing Zachary and our one year old daughter, Paisley. We all walked out of the house, and into the car, heading to our family's hangout.

As soon as we got there, Zach spotted his family in the front yard. All of us stepped out of the car, and made our way up the steps.

"Zachhhhhh!" his three year old cousin yelled, giving him a hug. "Y/n!" he did the same to me. Paisley and Zach's cousin, Thomas, sat in the front lawn and played some games.

Zach and I laughed and followed the family's into the backyard, sitting down at a table to eat the food that Mrs. Clayton made for us.

After eating, we all played a couple games, and danced to a few songs. We all had the best time together. Since it was getting late, Zach and I decided to start heading back home.

"Wait, I had something that needed to be done months ago!" Zach announced to the crowds of our family around us.

Everyone stopped and formed a circle around the two of us.

Zach got down on one knee, "Y/n Y/l/n, you and I have been through a lot together since we were twelve year olds. Now, we're older, and more mature. I mean, we have our little girl, Paisley, and there is so much more to come for us in the future. I love you with all of my heart, and wanted to know if you would like to marry me, and spend the rest of our lives together?"

I stood there in shock, nodding continuously. "I would love to, Zach!" I shout.

He slipped the diamond ring on my finger; and gave me a hug once he stood up. "I love you so much, Mrs. Clayton."

"I love you so much more, Mr. Clayton!" I swung my arms around his neck, and gave him a quick kiss before Zach, Paisley, and I headed back into our car, and back into our house.