61 | Shawn Mendes

Y/n's P.O.V.

It was late at night, 11 pm to be exact. I was catching up on the last episode of Catfish that I had missed this week.

I jumped in my bed as I heard another crash of lightening struck. I've always hated storms. And, of course, my parents had to have their anniversary dinner tonight.

From: Mendes😍❤️
im coming over, i know how much you hate storms and thunder. cuddling and catfish in 5?

To: Mendes😍❤️
please, im so scared. be safe, mendes❤️

From: Mendes😍❤️
of course, hun. i love you and will see you in 5

My heart became so happy, as Shawn always made me feel. Man, I just love him. Five minutes later, Shawn arrived at my house. He brought some chocolate and chips for us to eat while binging some shows.

"Thank you for coming, Shawn!" I smiled while we cuddled.

"I know how much you hate storms, y/n," he chuckled, and pecked my lips. "I love you."

I smiled yet again. He just makes me so happy! "I love you way more, Mendes!" I yelled.

"You're lying, y/n!" Shawn smirked.

"Oh yeah?" I grinned. "Fight me, Mendes!"

Shawn ran down the stairs towards my little brothers toys and grabbed the nerf guns. He threw one to me and shot me instantly. Shawn ran off somewhere, making me have to find him.

It was dark and the thunder was getting louder and louder every step I took. I ran down into the basement, and started to look for Shawn.

"Boo!" Shawn yelled, making me scream and fall to the ground.

"Really, Shawn?" I say, trying to catch my breath. He laughed and sat down with me. "Can we get back to watching Netflix?"

Shawn gave me his precious smile. "Whatever you want, babe." Babe. It still gave me chills.

We walked up the stairs, and opened the door to my bedroom. Shawn and I cuddled up and watched Mean Girls.

•••

A/n -
trying to update more for you guys :)