30 | Zach Clayton

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was in my room, waiting for my mother to get my medicine before she left for work. I have had a cold since last week, and have been laying in my room, doing nothing, trying to get better.

I heard a light knock on my door. As the door opened, I was accompanied by my mother. "Here you go," she smiled.

"Thank you," I said, and swallowed the pink liquid that was inside of the plastic cup.

"Zach called..." my mom smirked. I looked over, and was waiting for her to finish. "He wants to come over, and keep you company."

"Oh, okay," I replied.

"Love you, y/n," she kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I laid down, and turned on some TV to pass some time. After a couple minutes passed, I was soon surprised by my boyfriend, Zach. He was holding my favorite chocolates, flowers and a teddy bear. Zach sat down on my bed, and handed me all of the gifts.

"ZACHARY CLAYTON!" I said as loud as I possibly could. "Why did you get all this for me?"

"I know that this could make you feel better," Zach laughed.

"Your presence makes me happiest," I smile, soon realizing that I probably sounded so cheesy.

"Awe, y/n, I love you so much," he kisses my lips passionately.

"I'm gonna get you sick!" I push him off of me.

"I don't care, babe," he kissed me again before pulling me into his arms. I blush, and cuddle up to his chest, and watch some of our favorite TV shows while eating all of the chocolates he brought for me. Best sick day ever!