11 | Jonas Bridges

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my couch, waiting for my boyfriend of three years, Jonas, to come over. I then heard a knock on my door, so I got up, and stumbled over to the door.

"Hey, Y/n," Jonas kissed my cheek, embracing me in a hug.

"Hey, Jonas!" I led Jonas into my house, and brung him into my living room.

"I have a present for you," he trailed off, handing me a box that was behind his back.

I slowly opened the box.

"JONAS!" I yelled on the verge of crying. "You shouldn't have!"

"Well, I did," he simply smiled, pulling me into a hug.

Jonas had bought me Ariana Grande concert tickets, knowing that I am obsessed with her. The concert was dated next week.

"I love you, Jonas," I say, hugging him once more.

"I love you more, Y/n," he kissed me.

|~|

"Y/n, are you done yet?" Jonas peered in my room.

"Let me grab my phone," I walked over to my bedside table and reached for it. "Done!"

Jonas led me out of the house, and into the car. We drove for about thirty minutes until we reached a huge stadium.

"We're here!" Jonas held my hand, and helped me out of the car. "Are you ready, Y/n? Are you ready to be a dangerous women?"

"Did you jus- Of course! I love Ariana!" I laughed at his reference as we reached the huge building. Jonas and I took our seats that were right at the stage, and waited for Ariana.

|~|

The concert was absolutely amazing! Jonas and I sung all of her songs while dancing to a couple. This was one of the best nights ever!

|~|

A/n:
I ACTUALLY WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT...SHE SLAYED!!!!!