Chapter Thirty-Four

Hello my lovely readers! Enjoy this chapter and although not much happens, I still think it's kind of sweet. Let me know what you think and thank you as always for the votes and comments you guys take the time to do! COMMENT what you think! (:

xoxo

______________

Delia

.

.

.

Something brushing gently on my collarbone made me stir in my sleep, and my eyes fluttered open. The lights were still dim and the floating candles were almost completely melted. I turned my head slightly to see Draco already awake, blonde hair completely disheveled and sticking up in every which way.

"Morning." He said gently, a smile on his face. I turned towards him, gripping the sheets to keep myself covered.

"You're quite a sight this morning." I stated playfully, giggling to myself.

"I have you to thank for that." My cheeks heat up at the mention of last night. And this morning. I started to get up but remembered I was completely naked and although we'd spent the last several hours entwined with no piece of fabric between us, I felt self-conscious.

"D'you mind?" I asked, turning to him. Draco sighed and put a pillow over his face, making me roll my eyes at his foolishness. I got dressed as quickly as I could but not before looking at the marks on my body. I had a two hickeys on my chest and I was sure I had at least one on my neck.

"Dammit, I look like I have a skin condition." I hissed as I halfway buttoned my shirt. Draco uncovered his face and looked at me amused. Walking over to me, he peeked down my shirt, making my heart thud nervously.

"Well no one will say anything. I mean, who's going to be looking down your shirt anyways? Got another boyfriend I should be worrying about?" Draco questioned, faking concern. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Definitely not." Draco picked me up with ease and I squealed, wrapping my legs around him. Draco looked me with a smirk as his hands moved from my thighs to my behind.

"You're too bold, Draco." I said, trying to move his hands back to my thighs. I was suddenly aware of how my inner thighs burned with soreness, trembling slightly.

"Put me down?"I said, wincing slightly. Once my feet were on the floor, I felt a sharp pain go up my thigh.

"You okay, Dee?"

"Yeah, just sore." He nodded understandingly and looked at his watch. Draco gasped, looking at his watch incredulously.

"The train leaves in an hour! We'd better go." I nodded and put my hair in a bun, looking at him as he dressed himself quicker than I'd ever seen anyone dress themselves before.

"Meet me in the astronomy tower in a half hour." I said walking to the door. He nodded and I continued back to my dormitory.

Once I was back, I took a speedy shower. Sighing, I folded the last articles of clothing five minutes before I had to meet Draco. Ginny sat on her bed looking at me completely amused at my rushed packing, Ella sitting in her lap.

"Dammit where's my book?" I opened the drawers of my nightstand but it was nowhere to be found. I couldn't do my transfiguration assignment without it. Shit. I knelt down to look under my bed and I saw it on the far side of the floor. Stretching until I had it in my grasp, I noticed it had small teeth marks on the bottom corners. Getting up, I put my hands on my hips and stared hard at Ella.