Chapter Thirty-Seven

Surprise! I updated faster because of the tremendous amount of comments I got last chapter so thanks guys! You're all hilarious. Enjoy and COMMENT!

P.S- if you like vampire stories, please check mine out! There's only a few chapters but I have plenty in store for Anastasia!

xoxo

______________

Delia

.

.

.

I'd tried talking to Draco but it didn't go over very well. He was being short with me but at least he'd let me say what I needed this time. He'd heard me out and we were talking again this week until yesterday. We got into an argument and it wasn't pretty. We'd started bickering about his past with Pansy when in reality, I was upset because I'd seen him talking to her but didn't mention it. I should've because the argument blew up and we haven't spoken since. I don't know what it was about her but she always got under my skin. Pansy made me see red and say things I shouldn't.

"You were with her before so I don't know if you're being faithful to me! You don't have a great track record, Draco."

"I have never cheated on you, Dee! I don't know why I have to keep telling you that."

"You cheated on her with me."

"Because I loved you but I didn't want to admit it. Besides you saw how mental she is! You don't trust me is what it is." I turned towards him, hands on my hips.

"Maybe you're right." I said flatly. He shook his head and walked out of the Room of Requirement.

I sighed, closing my transfiguration book. Ginny sat on my bed and looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening.

"Are you alright? You've been spending a lot of time in here and I just thought-"

"Thought that we broke up? We haven't. We're just fighting." I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"What happened?"

"It's complicated."

"I'm sure I can keep up and I think I've earned the privilege of knowing some of your secrets. You talk about him a lot but I don't know who he is."

"His ex-girlfriend just gets on my nerves and she makes me feel so insecure. I saw him talking to her and I flipped out, immediately thinking he was cheating because he cheated on her with me. I mean, if he did it to her, why not me?"

"I mean, I totally understand where you're coming from. Ex-girlfriends that keep trying to meddle in your relationship are definitely frustrating but do you love him?"  I looked at her to see her sympathetic ones looking back.

"You know I do."

"Do you know that he loves you? Has he given any concrete sign he's cheating, not including engaging in simple conversation?" I looked at her again and huffed, annoyed that she called it a simple conversation.

"Ginny, if you saw them you would've gone mad too. She was all over him, rubbing his arm and batting her lashes at him."

"But did he reciprocate?"

"No but he didn't exactly tell her to piss off either."

"You have a point but maybe you stormed off before you could see him do that." I sat quiet for a few moments. God, I was an idiot. I had no proof and I was just being insecure. Draco loves me.