Chapter Forty

Hello! I had a hard time writing the first half of this and I couldn't decide if I wanted to put what I did in there! I hope you guys like it and I totally expect comments on this crazy chapter. Thank you like always for your undying support, I love you all! COMMENT.

xoxo

P.S. - This is what I envision Delia to look like and I'm sorry if she doesn't look like you pictured but you can totally still think of her that way! Gabi Cardoso is her name and idk I found her on tumblr. She's pretty similar to how I pictured Delia, except with darker red hair.

 She's pretty similar to how I pictured Delia, except with darker red hair

__________________

__________________

Delia

.

.

.

It was getting trickier to keep in contact with Harry, Ron and Hermione because they were on high alert after someone was caught filing a complaint to the Ministry the other day. Some fifth year Ravenclaw had had enough, like most of us, and sent her father who worked in the Ministry a letter. No one saw her for three days after the Carrows caught her. Now, to communicate with them, I wrote my letter and released it from the astronomy tower. I usually did it during lunch on Saturdays, changing myself to look like McGonagall at times if the occasion called for it or there were too many people in the corridors or courtyards that the tower overlooked. It was exhausting but in the end, I was glad I could communicate with them even if it was every other week.

Draco and I had spent most of our time studying for the Dark Arts and Muggle Studies exams the past two weeks. We hardly had any time for anything else because the exams were extensive, focusing even on the smallest of details. It was exhausting. On top of that, the DA were meeting up in the Room of Requirement three days out of the week, so Draco and I didn't have a lot of time to ourselves. Mostly he would ask to meet me in the astronomy tower but with all the passing people, we got so nervous we'd be spotted that we'd eventually just leave. When we were together, it was great. Until my mind wandered to my parents and his family's involvement.

I hadn't brought it up because we'd been so happy lately that I didn't want to spoil it. But it was killing me. I couldn't help but harbor some resentment towards his entire family.