Chapter Forty-Four

Surprise! I hope you guys like this and I wasn't going to update but I felt inspired soooo you're welcome (: This chapter is crazy so I definitely expect comments since poor Delia goes through hell. Thanks for the support and COMMENT!

xoxo

_______________________

Delia

.

.

.

"Hurry up." Amycus hissed, still pulling me by my arm as we walked down what seemed like a driveway of sorts. The sky was bleak and mist blanketed the stone walkway up to our ankles. Two extremely long hedges covered in dark green leaves and vines were on either side of us and as we approached the tall black gate, my stomach churned. A tall man with black hair met us at the gate, eyeing me with hatred.

"She knows where the boy is." Amycus said and the man gave a curt nod before swinging the doors open for us to enter. I gulped and stood frozen in my place, which must've angered Alecto because she shoved me forward with so much force that I almost fell. I turned to look at her over my shoulder to glare but my confidence melted away as she glared a most sinister glare. Amycus took hold of my arm again and I winced in pain, knowing I'd be bruised after this. We walked a bit more before we entered the palatial mansion, dark wood extending across the floor. It was cold. Not just in temperature but the house was very uninviting. There was plenty of ornate and expensive looking furniture, making it obvious that whoever lived here was wealthy. We turned a corner and Amycus sat me down roughly, the chair scooting back and almost tipping over. I placed a hand on the arm of the chair and the other on my stomach protectively. I pulled down my shirt and fiddled with it to give it the illusion of being baggy. I knew they would use it against me if they found out. Amycus strode out of the very large room, leaving Alecto to watch me. I looked everywhere and anywhere but her eyes,  noticing the pillars to my sides and heavy chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a fireplace but it looked like it had been used in a while. Amycus came back, someone following him but I couldn't see. Stepping aside, Amycus revealed wild black hair complete with a demented smile.

"Hello, lovely. I hear you're quite friendly with Potter." Bellatrix Lestrange took a few strides towards me, flashing her yellow teeth. I clenched my teeth and looked away, not saying a word. She walked closer so she was three feet away from me and I shifted in my seat away from her. I looked up at her with a glare, to which she smiled.

"Well?" I didn't utter a word and she turned to the Carrows, twirling a strand of black hair around her finger.

"Is the girl mute?"

"No. She's got quite a mouth on her especially when it comes to talking about half-bloods and pure-bloods." Alecto stated matter-of-factly. Bellatrix nodded slowly and turned her attention back to me.

"You're going to want to speak before it gets ugly." I crossed my arms and looked away for a moment before she grabbed my face, forcing me to look her in the eyes.

"Is that how you treat your elders? I guess mummy and daddy didn't teach you very many manners." My fists clenched at her mentioning my parents but I didn't want to let her win. She licked her teeth and laughed, letting go of my face. I wiped where her hands had touched me, not wanting anything to do with her.

"Take her to the cellar. I'll deal with her tomorrow." Bellatrix walked out and Amycus walked to usher me to the cellar, where I was sure there would be no beds besides the cold hard floor. Just as I passed the fireplace, I caught sight of a family portrait of three. They were all strikingly similar just because of their white-blonde hair. As he closed the door behind me, I felt torn knowing I was being held at Malfoy Manor.