Chapter Forty-Five

HELLO I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!!!! I had some personal things to wort out so thank you for your patience! None of the characters belong to me except Delia and all rights to the writers of the movie and JK Rowling! Please enjoy and COMMENT!!

P.S- RIP Dobby ): It's been 7 years now and I'm not over it. I cried watching the clip...

xoxo

____________________

Delia

.

.

.

I hadn't seen them in so long that I wanted to run up to the trio but I knew Bellatrix would probably curse me if I did. Harry looked like him, stature and all, but his face looked extremely puffy. Hermione probably used the stinging jinx to hide his identity but his scar was too famous. Bellatrix dragged Harry over to where I was and we locked eyes before she made him face everyone else.

"Well?" She said excitedly, holding him by his hair. Bitch has a firm grip. I looked at Draco who was obviously uncomfortable with being involved in any of this, even if it was just identifying Harry.

"I can't be sure." Draco looked at the floor and his father came closer behind him.

"Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven. All will be as it was. Understand?" Lucius pleaded desperately, Draco nodding before turning towards Bellatrix again.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope, Mr. Malfoy." A man with scraggly hair and dirty skin said from behind them.

"You dare speak to me like that in my own house?" Lucius raised his voice, obviously feeling his ego being attacked. He was such a proud man and it was suffocatingly annoying. Narcissa placed a hand on her husband's shoulder as if to calm him, Lucius stepping back from his son. Bellatrix reached for Draco's hand, beckoning him over.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." He took a step closer, hesitantly kneeling down to look straight at his face, his aunt's hand on his shoulder. I looked at Hermione who had a slightly worried expression and gave her a subtle smile which went unnoticed to the others.

"Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked, examining Harry's puffy features. I knew that Draco could tell it was Harry straightaway but for some reason he didn't say a word. Instead, he knelt there pretending to be having the hardest time identifying him even though we all knew how much he hated Harry. Perhaps even though he hated him, Draco didn't wish he'd actually be handed over to You-Know-Who to be killed no doubt. I knew he wasn't capable of it, or at least I'd hoped he wasn't.

"Draco." I whispered almost inaudibly, making him meet my eyes. I'd missed the way he looked at me especially when he thought I wasn't looking but most of all I missed seeing him smile. It was obvious he was conflicted with being loyal to his family and doing the right thing.

"Don't." Shaky breaths left my lips as as the word came out pleadingly soft, Draco searching my eyes. Narcissa tapped his shoulder and he slowly stood up, looking down. The cracking sound of a spell brought my attention over to the other side of the room where Bellatrix was strangling two of the men who'd captured my friends, the other on the floor.

"Get out!" She screamed, holding a sword in her arm. That's what all that was about? A bloody sword? Bellatrix stormed over to where Ron and Hermione stood and grabbed him and Harry.