Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I was with this man he and I dont know each other, but the farther away from Neal I am the better. Maybe I can get him to take me home.

"So were are you headed?" I ask.

"I dont know. Here or There. I have no plan really. Why do you ask? Do you have somewhere to be?" He asks.

"Well I would like to go back to my friends in Portland." I say.

"Well then I can get you there." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome love." He says.

"Its Emma." I say.

"I know." He says and he winks at me.

I know he was joking. I might not know him well, but I know Im not afraid. Then my phone rang and my heart sunk.

"No." I say.

"Whats wrong love?" He asks.

"My loser ex." I say.

"Can he track you with that?" He asks.

"Yeah. I totally forgot." I say.

"Get all the numbers you like and we will get you a new number and phone." He says handing me a piece of paper.

"You dont have to do this." I say.

"I want to. So you really havent heard of me have you?" He asks.

"Umm no." I say.

"Im Killian Jones as in the Jones family riches for days." He says.

"No offense, but you dont seem like your rich." I say.

"I left that behind. I have a lot of money through what I earned. Let me do this for you: No contact with your crazy ex and getting you back to your family." He says.

"Thanks your very sweet." I say.

"Thanks love." He says.

I began to write the numbers of people who matter down on the piece of paper Killian gave me.

"Okay I got them all. What do I do with the phone?" I ask.

Killian pulled over on the side of and he took the phone from me and got out of the car.

"Before I destroy it any photos or messages on here you need as blackmail against him?" He asks.

"Nope. There are no photos and he only called me." I say.

"Okay." He says.

He throughs my phone to the ground and then steps on it until its completely broken. Then he kicked it down the hill and got back into the car and continued to drive. He maybe a stranger, but I feel like Im safe as long as he is around.