Chapter 33

Emma's POV

"KILLIAN! KILLIAN! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" This woman yells outside.

The thing was Killian had went somewhere with his friends and mine. I on the other hand was home alone and didnt know what to do.

"Dont." I voice says from the spare room.

"Will? What are you doing here? I thought I was all alone." I say.

"Emma would Killian leave you all alone?" He asks.

"Well no... Should I get that?" I ask.

"I dont think so. I'll call Killian... Emma!" He yells as I walked to the door.

When I opened the door I was greeted by not only Milah, but Killian's father Brennan and his other brother Liam.

"Leave now." I say.

"We want Killian." Milah says.

"He isnt here." I say.

"Actually he is on his way." Will says.

"I thought.. Anyway... We wont hurt you unless you...." Brennan says.

"Emma dont let them interrogate you. They know very well what Killian will do if your hurt." Will says.

"Okay you stop talking. Im not gonna let my son ruin his life." Brennan says.

"Killian isnt ruining his life." Will says.

"Liam." Brennan says.

"You should really stop talking." Liam says walking past me and chocked his own brother.

"Hey leave him alone." I say.

"You just need to end things with Killian. Tell him he will be a terrible father. Tell him you dont love him. Tell him this was all for money. Tell him goodbye." Brennan says.

"Emma... No..." Will says in small gasps.

"Not a chance. Your pathetic thinking that you can force me to give Killian up. I wont I love him for who he is not for money, but because he is a good person and from what he has told me he got that from his mother. You think you scare me you dont. I've been in way worse situations then this. Now let Will go and get out." I say.

"Liam release Will.. Oh and Emma we know about your past. You remember Neal right... Im sure you told Killian everything about that right. About how he was cruel, about how he used you. Im sure you told him about that baby." He says.

Before I could answer Killian had walked into the house and he seemed pretty pissed. He made them all leave and helped Will while he was trying to gain air. Then he turned to me and he said nothing. I didnt know if he heard what his father said or not. I dont know if his mad at me. Then he walked over to me and hugged me. I guess either he didnt hear or he didnt care. Either way he deserves the truth and I have to tell him the whole story before he is told a lie.