Chapter 3

Killian's POV

I had to get Emma her new phone and some clothes to wear because she has nothing. She was sleeping and I was getting tired myself that I thought it was be safer to stay at a motel for the night.

"Love wake up." I say.

"Where are we?" Emma asks.

"A motel I got us a room." I say.

I helped her out of the car and we went into the motel room.

"This place is cute." She says.

"Yeah I guess. You take the bed." I say.

"No I've been in grosser places then this. I'll take the floor." She says.

"Nonsense." I say.

"Fine, then we can share." She says.

"If the lady insist." I say.

The next morning I woke up with Emma laying on my chest and something came over me like this is how it was meant to be. I slowly move to get out of the bed when she woke up.

"Oh god Im sorry." She says.

"Dont be love." I say.

"When do we hit the road?" She asks.

"Well Im thinking today we hit some stores and get you that phone and some clothes before hitting the open road." I say.

"Okay... Crap." She says.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"I can use my pants one more time, but my shirt is all dirty." She says.

"Hey how about you shower and I'll loan you one of mine okay." I say.

"Thanks." She says.

After we both were showered up we went to the phone store and got her a new phone and new number. Then we went into the clothing store and she insisted I watch her model the clothes.

"I dont really have any opinions when it comes to close." I say.

"Please just let me know what you think." She says.

She walks out of the dressing room wearing a white tank top, a pare of jeans, and some boots.

"You look nice." I say.

"Okay and if I add the red leather jacket. How does it look?" She asks.

I had no words without the jacket she looked like the girl I was helping out, but with it on she started to make me want her.

"The jacket looks amazing love. Do what you want." I say.

"Really? You wernt kidding when you said you had no opinion on clothes." She says.

"I warned you." I say.

She laughed at me and went to change. I see her once again in my shirt and started thinking about how beautiful she was, but I cant ask her out. Even if I did I would get a no and then she wouldnt want me to help her get home. Killian you must keep your thoughts to yourself.