Chapter 35

Emma's POV

I still had to really think about if I was taking my son, but for now Killian and I were making the twins nursery grey and black because we dont know the genders of the twins.

"Okay love sit. I'll work on the room." Killian says.

"Killian Im 7months pregnant with twins Im not dying." I say.

"Yes love, but you need to sit. Your still stressed about the whole thinking about getting your son back. I just dont want you to work to hard." He says.

"Let me help please." I say.

"Umm... Swan your phone is going off." He says.

"Oh its Lily. Give me a minute." I say.

"Sure thing love." He says.

I walked out and answered the phone I just hope something isnt wrong.

Phone Call.

Emma: Hey Lily.

Lily: Hey Em. Are you gonna take your son back?

Emma: Maybe. You wont be mad right?

Lily: Of course not. He is your son and he misses you.

Emma: You know Im miss him too. I just have to be sure I can support 3 children.

Lily: Emma Im sure you can. I'll talk to you later. Call me when you know what to do.

Emma: Okay bye.

End Call.

"Love I heard what you said and you wont be supporting these kids alone. Im here for you." Killian says.

"I know." I say and gave him a hug.

He just pulled me close and kissed my head. He touched my stomach and I placed my hand on his. He and I were doing this together and I couldnt be happier. A few days later I went to pick my son up and take him to live with us after Killian had put a room together.

"Love your home." Killian says and kisses my cheek.

"Killian this is Henry. Henry this is Killian." I say.

"Its nice to meet you lad." Killian says.

"You too." Henry says and shook his hand.

I had a good feeling that this was gonna work. We are going to be a family and in a few short months we will have two little ones with us and we will be a loving family.