Chapter 17

Emma's POV

Killian he loves me. He actually loves me. But with what happened with Neal I dont know if Im willing to open my heart again. I know with another guy it will be different, but Im afraid to be hurt again. I just looked out the window as Killian was still sleeping. He loves me and Im so afraid of being hurt that I think Im hurting him.

"Love? What are you doing?" Killian asks all sleepy.

"Im looking out the window. Its so pretty." I say.

"Love? Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say not even looking at him.

"Love?" He questions.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY KILLIAN! THAT I FEEL STUPID BECAUSE IM SO AFRAID OF BEING HURT AGIAN THAT IM IN A WAY SHUTTING YOU OUT! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!" I yell at him.

"Im sorry love, I didnt mean to push you. I get it you were hurt before and your not ready to trust anyone with your heart again. I just want you to know that I am not him and I dont intend on ever hurting you." He says calmly.

"I know and Im sorry I yelled. All this stuff I went through with him is still hurting me that Im afraid to be hurt. I know your not him and Im happy your not. Just with you saying your father wants to break us up and that you love me. I dont know I just freaked out. Im sorry." I say putting my hand in his cheek.

"Thats all right Swan. Im not judging you. Like I said when your ready to say those words you say it at your own time. I will never rush you into doing anything you dont want to. I love you Emma Swan and I will never force you to do anything you wouldnt want to." He says.

"Thank you for being so patient with me." I say.

"Anytime love and we dont have to stay here any longer. We can always go back to Portland and get into my car and drive if thats what you want to to do love." He says.

"You know what I like the sound of that." I say.

"As you wish Swan." He says and kisses me.

His lips on mine felt so welcoming and perfect that it makes me want to tell him that I lov... No still not ready yet.