Chapter 25

Emma's POV

I had Killian's friends go get him because I need him more then ever and I cant be without him. Then Killian walked in and he looked upset.

"Love I told you I love you, but me being with you will hurt you. I cant hurt you." Killian says.

"You hurting me by leaving and I dont want you to leave me." I say.

"Love, please just let me go." He says.

"Im pregnant." I say.

"What how?" He asks.

"Well you and I had lots of... Nevermind. The doctors got the results back from my tests and since Im not that far along and my stomach wasnt hurt in the accident. So yeah were having a baby. So please dont leave me or our child." I say to him.

"Love I would never leave you or our child. Im sorry I wanted to leave. I love you so much." He says and kisses me.

I kissed him back and then a few days later they let me out of the hospital. Killian had been making sure I was okay. He never ever leaves my side and I think its cute.

"Hey Killian can you hand me my water?" I ask.

"Sure love." He says.

As we sat in the couch watching TV Killian's phone started to ring.

"Get that." I say to him.

"I'll be right back." He says.

He got up and answered his phone and then he came back with his face all pale.

"Killian? Whats wrong?" I ask.

"That was David. William... He found the person who hurt you." He says.

"And? What happened? Why didnt Will call?" I question.

"Because he went to David's hotel room all beat up and David said he was cuffing up blood." He says.

"Oh Killian Im so sorry. You should take him to the doctor." I say.

"I cant leave you. He got hurt because of me. See Im hurting everyone." He says.

"Killian you didnt crash a car into me. You didnt hurt your brother. Your not the problem. I love you and now I need you to take your brother to the doctor. I'll be fine. Now go." I say.

"Okay. I'll see you later." He says and kisses my head before walking out.

Killian just needs to realize that he isnt the one hurting people. Killian and I are having a child and everything in the world just seems so perfect. I hope Killian's brother is going to be okay and I hope one day Killian will realize that he isnt the bad guy and that bad things just happen.