Chapter 11

Killian's POV

While Emma was catching up with her old friends and her mother I decided to take a look around. When I stubbled across what looked like Emma's old room.

"Hey there you are. That would be my old room. Come on in." Emma says and opened the door.

"Nice." I say.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. I guess so." I say.

"Killian you dont sound okay. Talk to me." She says.

"First off when your friends asked who I was all you said was I was Killian. I kinda thought we were more then that." I say.

"Oh.." She says.

"Okay I get it. I'll leave." I say.

"No! Stop. Its just I didnt know how to address us. We never really put a label on it." She says.

"Okay then Emma Swan, would you like to label yourself my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yeah. I would." She says and kisses me.

"So that August and you never dated right? Not that Im jealous or anything." I say.

"No we never dated. He is my beat friend like my brother actually. Also I never dated Robin or MaryMargaret just so you know." She says.

"Good." I say to her.

I pulled her close and kissed her and after awhile she pulled away.

"You should go see your family and friends too. I bet they miss you." She says.

"Emma, I cant go back there." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"I left the life of money. I left my father, my two brothers, my friends. I wanted to find my own way without any help. I just cant go back." I say and sit on the bed.

"I left here because Neal made me, but if I didnt make the choice to leave here I would have never had the guts to leave Neal and I would have never met you. Things happen for a reason. I'll tell you what. I'll go with you." She says.

"Really you'll go with me to the land of the rich jerks?" I question.

"Yeah, but your family and friends arnt jerks right?" She asks.

"Nope just other people around are. If my lovely girlfriend goes with me then I will call up my dad and see where he will be." I say.

"That would be nice and trust me. There is no better feeling then seeing those you left once again." She says and sits on my lap.

"Your beautiful." I say moving hair out of her face.

She then kissed me and calmed on top of me all was fine until her mother opened the door, but her mother didnt seemed to mind much. She just said carry on and closed the door and left. Lets just say we did exactly what she told us to do.