Chapter 40

Emma's POV

After Neal showed up and Killian had some run ins with his father, brother, and his ex Milah we decided to elope instead. Though We had a small wedding ceremony so my mother, my friends, Killian's brother Will, his friends, and our children could witness it. That was a year ago and everything just seemed so perfect for us.

"Hey my love." Killian says and kisses my neck.

"Hey." I say.

"So I was thinking today you and I take our kids to the park or something." He says.

"That sound fun. Hey I'll pack a picnic basket and we can have a family picnic." I say.

"Sounds lovely. I'll get the kids ready." He says.

"Okay. I'll get the picnic ready." I say and kiss his cheek.

He went up stairs and he was definitely aggravated with dressing three kids. As I made the picnic and I laughed as the kids were telling Killian no.

"Swan! Help me!" Killian yells.

I walked up stairs and Killian was trying to dress Maddie, but Rainer and Henry where throwing their shoes at him.

"Okay little boys, I'll put your shoes on while daddy takes care of Maddie." I say taking the boys out.

After we got ready we went out with the family. As I sat with the twins, Killian was playing ball with Henry. Times just flys, I have two one year olds, a four year old, and an amazing husband. Things are just prefect.

"Mommy! I caught the ball." Henry cheers.

"Good job buddy." I say.

Then he and Killian sat down and joined us for lunch. This was my family. My three kids and the man I love everything was just wonderful. I couldnt ask for a better group of people to be in my life. I have started school to get my father's old business running. I watched Killian with all the kids and I was just happy. For so long I wonder What Is Love, but with Killian I never had to wonder because I knew.

A/N: Okay guys thats it. The end of What Is Love. Thank you for reading. I have two new stories out. One is called In A Storm and the other is called Benefits. So thanks for reading.