Chapter 27

Emma's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon in the air and I was well hungry. I got up and Killian was making breakfast.

"Morning love." Killian says.

"Hey." I say.

"Have a seat Im almost done." He says.

I sat down and he shortly came over to me and placed the plate of food in front of me.

"So what happened with your brother anyway?" I ask.

"Oh well he got beat up and he will be fine." He says sitting across from me.

"Killian is there more?" I ask.

"No." He says not even looking at me.

I knew he was lying to me so I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me.

"Killian you can tell me anything." I say.

"Love I really want to tell you the truth, but in order to protect you and our child you have to trust me that not telling you is best." He says.

"Okay I trust you. I wont make you tell me whats bothering you. I just want to make sure your okay." I say.

"I am love." He says.

"Killian if you ever need to talk I'll be right here for you. I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too, but right now I just have to figure out what to do about this issues." He says.

"No. Just drop it. Whatever is wrong is it more important then me or our child?" I ask.

"Nothing is more important then you or our baby." He says.

"Then I think that what you should focus on. Pay more attention to me and our baby. Help me prepare for our child." I say.

He took a brief moment and then he looked at me and kissed my hand.

"Nothing is more important to me then you and our child. So with that I will help you with anything you need and I will be there with you and our child. I love you Emma Swan." He says.

"I love you too Killian." I say to him.

Now everything was falling into place. Killian was going to focus more on me and our child to come. Im glade he is going to just focus on us and not focus on whatever it is that has him lossing himself. I need him and our child is going to need him. We can now start preparing for our family.