Chapter 37

Emma's POV

The twins are here and they were so beautiful. We have a son and a daughter and we have Henry. Everything is just amazing I have two babies and a toddler. Killian and I might be new at this, but we have each other.

 Killian and I might be new at this, but we have each other

"So what are their names?" MaryMargaret asks.

"Oh well the boy's name is Rainer William Jones and the girl's name is Maddison Ingrid Jones." I say.

"The names really suit them. So who named who?" She asks.

"Oh Killian names Maddison and I named Rainer." I tell her.

"Well congrats. Oh and since you had babies I thought I should be the one to tell you that Killian's friends and your have been getting close and some are dating. Dont be mad." She says.

"Im not. I saw how you all met. Im happy for all of you. I have my kids and my Killian and thats all I need." I say.

"Love they said we can start packing things up to go home." Killian says.

"Well I'll see you two later." MaryMargaret says handing Killian baby Maddison.

"See ya." Killian says as she walked out.

"We can go home?" I ask.

"Yes our family can go home." He says.

As the twins were sleeping Killian helped me pack up what was ours and before we knew it we were on our way home.

"Welcome Home." I say to the twins.

"I'll take them in love, you head inside." Killian says.

"But..." I say.

"No buts inside love." He says.

I went to get Henry from my mom and when I got back. Killian had got both carseats out and took the twins to their nursery and placed them in their crib. As he was just standing over the crib I walked up and hugged him from behind.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you more love." He says and faces me.

"Oooh Baby." Henry says walking into the room.

"Yeah you have a baby brother and a baby sister." I say.

"Little babies." Henry says.

"Yeah little ones. Here lad step closer and see them." Killian tells him.

Henry stepped closer to the crib and he looked happy

Henry stepped closer to the crib and he looked happy. We all were happy and for the first time in my life there was nothing in this world that made me happier then my family does right now.