Chapter 24

Emma's POV

I was with Killian and then he was gone when I woke up. Where did he go why did he leave me?

"Em are you okay?" August asks.

"Did he tell you he was leaving?" I ask.

"Yeah he told me to tell you he is sorry and that he wants me to protect you like he was suppose to. I really dont know what that means." He says.

"He told me that he would protect me from everything and then this accident happened. He feels like he failed me." I say.

"Emma theres more." He says.

"What? Whats happening now?" I ask.

"The doctor told your mom something and she told me, but we havent told anyone else because Killian left and we wanted you to let them know when your ready." He says.

"Ready for what? Why isnt my mom telling the news?" I ask.

"We flipped a coin I lost. Anyway would you like to know?" He asks.

"Sure tell me." I say.

He told me what it was and now I needed Killian for sure now.

Killian's POV

I had to leave Emma because my father had crossed the line. I headed to a bar and I have been there all night and Im going back later. I went to the hotel I was staying at. I saw some paper in the desk and started to write Emma a letter telling her why I had to leave. I guess I will never see Emma again because my father ruined the one thing that has ever made me so happy.

"KILLIAN FUCKING JONES OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" Regina yells banging on the door.

"Killian please open up. Dont run away again." Belle says.

"WHY DO THIS? WE SAW HOW HAPPY EMMA MADE YOU! NOW YOU LEAVE HER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JONES!" Regina yells.

"Stop yelling. Im leaving her because she is safer without me." I say opening the door.

"Well Emma sent us here. She needs to see you." Belle says.

"I cant see her after what my family did to her. I was suppose to help her and I failed her." I say.

"We wont take no for an answer." Regina says and grabs me by my ear and pulled me out of the room.

Against my will Regina forced me into David's car. For someone who looked so weak she was very strong. I mean I want to be with Emma, but I will fail her again I just know it. Ugh I guess I'll have to leave again once she is asleep. Leaving Emma kills me, but its a safer for her. Her without me makes her safe and I want her to always be safe. Even if it means she and I arnt together anymore.

A/N: Why do you think Emma needs Killian for sure now? Other then the fact she loves him. Leave your thoughts below. Thanks.