Chapter 23

Emma's POV

I woke up to Killian asleep on a chair holding my hand. I gently moved other hand through his hair. Im just happy he was finally here with me.

"Killian hey wake up." I say.

"Uhh what?" Killian says waking up.

"Sorry. I had to wake you and ask...WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT COME TO ME YESTERDAY!" I yell at him.

"Love Im sorry I wanted to hurt whoever did this to you, but my brother made me come back to you. Im so sorry Swan. I shouldnt have left you like that. Im so so sorry." He says.

"Sorry! Your sorry! You left me." I say.

"Im sorry. Really I just remembered what happened to my mom and I told you I would never let anything happen to you and then this happened and I freaked. I know I should have seen you, but I lost it." He says.

"Im sorry I yelled at you. I just really wanted to see my boyfriend after I got hurt." I say.

"Im a horrible boyfriend. Maybe you should be with someone better then me." He says letting go of my hand.

"No. Killian no. Dont leave me." I say.

"Love you need someone who will be there for you when your hurt. I think you should let me go." He says.

He stood up and back away from me and he wouldnt even look at me.

"Killian... Please..." I say.

"Im sorry love." He says and walked out.

"Killian please! Come back." I say crying.

I tried to get up and the pain hurt, but I had to go to him. I opened the door and was I so much pain. I walked out and my mom tried to stop me.

"Emma no." My mom says.

"I need him. Where did he go?" I ask.

"He went outside." She says.

"Killian! Killian!" I say moving out the door.

"Swan get back to bed." Killian says when I get to him.

"Not until you come back with me. I wont go back." I say.

"Love, Go." He says.

"No." I say.

"Its about to rain. Your gonna get sick. Let me get you inside and then Im leaving." He says.

"No! Why leave me? I thought you love me." I say.

"I do love you, but I dont know if Im best for you." He says.

"I need you to stay around. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.

He kissed me and then he took me back inside and the next morning when I awoke Killian was gone. Why did he leave me? I placed my head on the pillow and tears streamed down my face. I guess I have to move on, but I really dont want to.