Chapter 32

Killian's POV

"Killian. Killian? Are you alright?" I heard Emma asks.

"Im fine. Are you?" I ask.

"Yeah the Braxton Hicks stopped so Im fine." She says.

The doctor helped me off the floor and Emma and I drove home and the whole way there we didnt speak. Once we got inside the house I went into the nursery I was putting together.

"Twins. We are having twins. Two children. They are gonna hate me. Im gonna be a terrible father." I say.

"Woah there.. Your gonna be a great father. Whats the matter? You werent like this when we thought it was just one baby." Emma says.

"Yeah thats because I kept it inside love. My father isnt the best role model and so I dont know how to be a father." I say.

"Thats not true. When your father and your older brother were never around and William being younger then you. Who was the one taking care of him?" She asks.

"Well me of course. Someone had to." I say.

"Yeah you. And since you did Will never turned on you and took a beating from your father because he was gonna help you. So if you could in a way raise Will when he was like in his teens into the person he is today. Think about what you can do if you raise younger then teenage years like babies. Your gonna be fine." She says.

"Im not sure I followed that, but I get your point. If I could help him later in life be a good man then I can start my children to a better path way younger." I say.

"Exactly." She says.

"But I cant." I say.

"What?" She questions.

"I cant do this without you Emma. I promise you I will never ever leave you, but if my father is to strike again or Liam, or Milah, possibly Neal. I need to know that no matter what they do you will never leave me ever." I say.

"Killian I will never ever leave you and if I do I will take the twins with me." She says laughing.

"Your not funny." I say.

"Okay in all seriousness Im not going anywhere. Let them try to tear us apart we will prove yet again that our love is stronger then they ever had imagined." She says.

"I love you Emma Swan." I say.

"I love you Killian Jones." She says.

"I know this is weird question, but are we still allowed to enjoy our bed?" I ask.

"Yes we can still enjoy our bed." She says.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to our room for a night of enjoyfull stuff.

A/N: Hey guys it would mean alot if you could read my new story Love Story. If you have great. If you havent check it out. Thanks.