Chapter 26

Killian's POV

My brother was okay and My Emma was okay, but Will had told me the man had beat him up and where I could find him because this guy had beating my brother and tried to kill my Swan.

"So you came to see me?" The man asks.

"You hurt my brother and tried to kill my love and I know my father and brother sent you. Now fight me like a man." I say.

"I dont want to fight you at all.... Son." The man says and turns around.

"Dad? What the hell!" I yell.

"Killian no need to shot." He says.

"You beat your own son. You tried to kill Emma. Why would you do that?" I ask.

"Because Emma isnt right for you and Will was gonna rat me out so I had to do what I had to." He says.

"You will stay away from My Emma." I say.

"Yeah I dont think so. I will get rid of her." He says.

"No you wont. I love my Emma Swan and she and I are having a baby. So if you do anything to her, my child, or I Im gonna make you regret it." I say.

"And how are you gonna do that?" He asks.

"You forget father I was not as tamed as I am now. Hurt them I will make you pay." I say and walked out.

I went back to Emma and she was sleeping and she was so precious. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her head.

"Killian?" Emma questions.

"Love go back to sleep." I say.

"Did you see your brother?" She asks.

"Yeah he is fine. Now my love sleep." I say.

"Come lay down with me please." She says.

"Of course." I say and lay with her.

She snuggled close to my chest and all I knew was that I wasnt gonna let anyone hurt her or my child ever. They are mine responsibility to protect and I will protect them with my life.