Chapter 29

Emma's POV

I was pissed off at Killian and I didnt know how to talk to him. I walked into my room and he was following trying to talk to me.

"Love! Talk to me." Killian says.

"No." I say.

"Love? Why are you so mad?" He asks.

"Because that waitress was flirting with you and you just let her." I say.

"Hormones." He says.

"Excuse me, but your the father of my child and yet your letting some slutty waitress hit on you." I say.

"She was flirting with me?" He asks.

"Yes she was and so were other slutty women. Didnt you notice them?" I ask.

"No I did not notice them. Why would I want to notice them when I have you." He says.

"Aww your so sweet. You really didnt notice?" I ask again.

"Nope. Your the only one I notice. I love you. So please my love dont be mad at me." He says.

"Im sorry I just remember going out with Neal and whenever another girl was around he would encourage their flirting." I say.

"Love like I have told you a million times Im not Neal I would never hurt you my love. You know I will never ever hurt you." He says.

"Yeah I know. I love you. Im sorry its just I just get alittle scared that you will get bored of me." I say.

"I will never get bored of you love." He says.

"You better not." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"So now that you know that I would ever leave you or be bored of you, how about you and I go and find ourself a brand new home to raise our child in." He says.

"Yeah I would like that. Im sorry for acting crazy." I say.

He just pulled me closer to him and kissed me and I knew that no matter what he will never leave or be bored of me. Man I love him so much.